Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Double-Edged Sword of Judgment

So I'm clearing out a bunch of stuff, and in the process I ran across some pages torn out of old notebooks.  This is stuff I didn't want to throw out (when I threw out the notebooks), but I don't want it floating around my desk, apartment, etc...so this is where I'll keep it.

This one is from some notes on a book I might write sometime...maybe...
*****************************************
Ooh, such a Christiany title for a chapter!  I'm kinda hoping it won't make you put down the book if you're reading the contents page in the store.

Hidden awesomeness...my dad's influence...in my adult life, I knew I had it.

"God thinks you're beautiful."
" I know.  But does anyone else know it?"

I thought, i guess, that I was the only one -- or one of the very few, rare ones -- with hidden awesomeness.  Other people were awesome, but they wore all their awesomeness on the outside.  I envied them.

...End by encouraging others the way my dad encouraged me, about their awesomeness.  And then get Christiany again and give scripture...

No comments:

Post a Comment